Headteacher required from 1st September 2018
Pay range L12 – L18; Group 2 School; NOR 192
Cadbury Heath Primary School is situated in South Gloucestershire to the East of Bristol, close to the ring road and within easy reach of Bath and the motorway network.
We are looking for a headteacher who:
- is a dynamic leader with enthusiasm and vision to inspire the whole school community and help the children meet the challenges they face
- will nurture and develop staff at all levels and lead by example
- is passionate about education and committed to making a difference to our children, putting them at the centre of every decision they make
- promotes effective teaching and learning, innovation and driving development
- is an excellent communicator who can build inspirational relationships with our pupils, parents, teachers and governors
- is a warm, confident ‘people’ person who will continue to promote our inclusive and welcoming ethos
In return we can offer you:
- a forward thinking school with an innovative approach to teaching and learning
- the opportunity of leading the school to an outstanding Ofsted rating
- well behaved, happy and enthusiastic children who thrive in an inclusive and happy environment
- the support of a new and dedicated SLT and a well-established staff team firmly committed to learning and school improvement
- a pro-active and empowering governing body who understands the importance of work/life balance
- the opportunity to work collaboratively with other schools with a local alliance (RISE)
If you are a dynamic leader, with drive and ambition to build on our existing achievements and take our school forward as it seeks to be deemed Outstanding at its next Ofsted inspection, we look forward to hearing from you.
We encourage you to visit us to view and experience the school and its grounds, and would recommend that you contact our school office on 01454 867215 to make the relevant arrangements. Visits will be available at the following times:
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 4.00pm
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 10.00am
- Friday 23rd March 2018 at 1.30pm
Cadbury Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post requires an enhanced DBS check. Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date: Monday 2nd April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th April 2018
For further information and an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the post you are applying for or contact HR for Schools, telephone 01454 863218.